- Aug. 23, 7:30 p.m. EDT – Nov. 22, 9:30 p.m. ESTZoom
- Sep. 22, 6:30 p.m. EDT – Dec. 08, 8:00 p.m. ESTBayridge Alliance Church, 825 Gardiners Rd, Kingston, ON K7M 7E6, Canada
- Oct. 12, 7:00 p.m. EDT – Dec. 28, 9:00 p.m. ESTZoom
- Oct. 14, 2021, 7:00 p.m. EDT – Jan. 20, 2022, 9:00 p.m. ESTZoom
- Dec. 01, 2021, 7:30 p.m. EST – Feb. 16, 2022, 9:30 p.m. ESTZoom
What We Do
Tom Copland teaches how to manage your finances based on Biblical principles. God's Word, the Bible, has incredible wisdom in the area of finances. There are 2,350 references in the Bible to money and material things.
God provides us with wisdom in all areas of finances including debt, budgeting, investing, counsel, stewardship, priorities, giving, cosigning, obtaining God's peace, and providing a distinction between worldly attitudes as opposed to godly attitudes with respect to money.
If you have financial questions, let us know and Tom or one of our trained financial coaches will advise you.
About the Author and Founder
Tom Copland is a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ who has been called to teach God’s Word on finances since 1982.
Tom is the founder and president of Copland Financial Ministries and the author of his book Financial Management God’s Way including many other CDs and DVDs.
Tom is also a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA) who operates his own public accounting practice in Toronto, Canada (www.copland-ca.com).