Discerning God's Will In Managing Money - Tom Copland
Time & Location
About the Event
"Discerning God's Will in Managing Money through Your
Relationship with Christ"-Advanced Series
"For those individuals who have a good understanding of God's word on finances, and who have gone through Tom Copland's in-depth study titled "Financial Management God's Way" [or equivalent], Tom will be leading a webinar titled "Discerning God's Will in Managing Money through Your Relationship with Christ". This is one of Tom's advanced courses and this will help you take it to the next level-i.e. once you understand the guidelines provided in Scripture and let's say you are faced with a situation where there is more than one option within the biblical principles [this happens quite often], then this series will help you discern exactly what God wants you to do.
Here are some of the topics:
1. Intro-overview/refresher of the biblical financial principles
2. God wants us to discern his will.
3. Developing a close relationship with the Lord.
4. Learning to listen to God.
5. Biblical guidelines to discerning God's specific will.
6. Challenges to discerning God's will.
7. Some tough case studies
8. Even tougher case studies and a summary.
"The above eight topics will be covered in five sessions and if would like a copy of the outline that Tom will be presenting "DOWNLOAD HERE".
There is no charge for this series, at the end people will be encouraged to consider a free will offering to Copland Financial Ministries. Tom will provide the "handout" by way of a PDF data file."